Hi! My name is Kat and I am a princess. Don't question it, just go with it. The more you agree with it, the less mad I'll have to get at you;) Seriously though, watch yourself! Let's see... I'm a dancer, newbie soccer player, fashionista/make-up and hair addict, and explorer of all things new. I would love to get to travel the world one day, but first I gotta make it through high school haha! My plan for the future consists of moving to Texas and going the fashion/design school. I really want to go to FIDM (Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising), but all of the campuses are in California. Sadface. I don't want to live there! I always hate writing the first post on a new blog because I never know what all to say and it gets kinda awkward and long and then I start rambling... Yeah, I have problems with it. Right now it is like 70 degrees outside so I think I'm gonna sign off and go sit in my aunt's hammock. Ok have a beautiful, wonderful, gorgeous day! Go eat some chocolate.
Mwah!
~Kat
No comments:
Post a Comment